- Turbo charge crawling
- Standing for long periods of time
- "Walking" both Rocco and Taegan are taking steps usually about 6 before they fall
- "Talking" mamam dadad bababa
- Biting... yes you read that right! We had our first biting incident. they wanted the same toy and Taegan bit Rocco... let the good times begin!
- Waving~ only Taegan does this though
Another big change for us is our upcoming move back to Dallas! Ray is officially resigned from his job and we couldn't be happier! All the travel that his job entailed was not for us... so now it is time to focus on our family :) We have soooooo much to do and figure out but together we can make anything happen!!! We will miss our AZ "family" but thanks to things like facebook it will be easier to stay in touch :)
And here are some recent pics of the boys....This is what we face every time we change their diaper or get them dressed. They wiggle, turn, anything to get away!
This is Rocco's wrist after the bite. It is hard to see in the picture but you can see the teeth marks.
Notice how one of Rocco's legs is bigger than the other??? That would be because his diaper is in his pj pant! when I got him up in the morning this was the situation we had...not sure how it happened?
Taegan is taking Rocco for a ride during one of their twin playdates :)
Yes Taegan you were caught playing with a girl toy :)